FC Internazionale partners with MLJ to inter boost presence in Japan
FC Internazionale have signed a new deal with mobile services provider MLJ Inc. for the continued development of the club’s digital offerings in Japanese.
The deal was facilitated by MP & Silva, an international media rights company.
Under the terms of the two-year agreement, MLJ have exclusive rights to develop and market Inter’s official Japanese mobile website for smartphones and non-smartphone mobile devices.
FC Internazionale will provide MLJ with a range of exclusive content targeted at its Japanese fan base, which has grown significantly in recent years since the arrival at the club of Japan international Yuto Nagatomo.
MLJ will also update the Japanese version of inter.it and manage the official Inter profiles in Japanese on leading social networks.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 53 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 36 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020