ET Now’s “Budget Master Contest” gives viewers a chance to win prizes
Mumbai – As the anticipation around Budget 2014 continues to soar, ET Now gives its viewers a reason to cheer through the Budget Master Contest on July 10 where they stand a chance to win amazing prizes by simply answering questions around budget.
This Budget day, ET Now will ask a question, every hour between 8am to 4pm, based on Budget announcements and happenings. Viewers need to send in their response via SMS to 09717671117.
Every hour one lucky winner will win a luxury watch from Oris.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020