Celestial Tiger Entertainment appoints Su Wei Wong as Associate Director
Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, announced on July 16 its appointment of Su Wei Wong as Associate Director, Advertising Sales. Based in CTE’s newly-opened office in Kuala Lumpur, Wong will be responsible for driving advertising sales in Malaysia. She will be working closely with Astro Media Sales to boost advertising revenue for CTE’s channels Celestial Movies and KIX HD.
“We are very pleased to welcome Su Wei on board. We are confident that her local market knowledge and expertise will further drive the advertising revenue for both Celestial Movies and KIX HD, especially now that KIX HD has topped the chart as the number one English HD channel in Malaysia,” said Nadia Hwang, Vice President, Advertising Sales, Celestial Tiger Entertainment.
“I am thrilled to be part of the ‘Tiger Team’. With a focus to grow ad sales for CTE’s channels in Malaysia, my immediate goal is to excite the market with the channels’ quality content and to impart the value of our brands to advertisers. It will be an exciting journey for me to ramp up the ad sales momentum for Celestial Movies and KIX HD,” said Wong.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020