AT&T and EPIX deliver content to AT&T U-verse customers
Dallas – AT&T U-verse TV® and the EPIX Premium TV network have reached a distribution agreement to deliver thousands of movies, original documentaries, concerts and comedy specials to AT&T U-verse customers. Starting July 14, AT&T will begin distributing EPIX as a premium offering across its U-verse TV platform. AT&T will carry four new channels: EPIX, EPIX 2, EPIX 3 and EPIX Drive-In. To celebrate the launch, AT&T U-verse will offer customers a free preview of the network the weekend of July 25-27.
“We know that AT&T holds innovation and the consumer experience in the highest regard and we are very pleased to embark on this new relationship,” said Mark Greenberg, President and CEO of EPIX. “Working together with AT&T provides EPIX with access to consumers nationwide and brings Hollywood’s biggest blockbuster films, documentaries, concerts and comedy specials to a brand new audience.”
EPIX will provide AT&T U-verse TV customers access to thousands of titles including such top blockbuster hits as The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and The Wolf of Wall Street; concerts featuring Madonna and P!NK; comedy specials with Patton Oswalt, Louis C.K. and Jenny McCarthy; and thought-provoking original documentaries such as Schooled: The Price of College Sports, David Ortiz In The Moment and Forgotten Four: The Integration of Pro Football.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 37 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 29 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 27 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020