“1001 Nights” goes to Uruguay and U.S. Hispanic audiences
Global Agency’s groundbreaking drama series 1001 Nights has once again cemented its position as one of the world’s most-watched Turkish scripted shows. After a huge success in Chile, it has moved into Uruguay and will soon be scheduled for U.S. Hispanic audiences.
Since the beginning of March 2014, 1001 Nights has been airing on Mega Chile for four days a week in a prime time slot from Sunday through Wednesday. It became an immediate leader in the prime time ratings and has now become the most successful foreign series in the history of the country. Chile is known for being a particularly competitive market and this remarkable performance has opened the way for new negotiations in other countries in the region such as Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina and Brazil.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020