Sydney – Yahoo7 launched a movie channel on Australia’s online TV service, PLUS7 on June 12. The new PLUS7 “Drive-In Movies” channel, sponsored by Toyota Kluger, will see a collection of classic family movies available exclusively on PLUS7.
Yahoo7 is delivers Australia’s best-known content anywhere, anytime and to the biggest audiences. PLUS7 Drive-In Movies channel will run for three months, delivering family favourites including Annie, The Muppets Take Manhattan and The Swan Princess to viewers.
Paul Sigaloff, Commercial Director, Yahoo7 said, “Since it launched in 2010, PLUS7 has consistently led the market as Australia’s number one ad-supported online TV service, achieving an average 4.5 million full episode streams every month. The PLUS7 Drive-In Movie is another example of how brands, like Toyota, can connect with an engaged audience in a premium environment, anywhere and on any device,” Paul said.
Peter Hampson, Corporate Manger, Brand & Communications, Toyota said, “Partnering with Yahoo7 for the PLUS7 Drive-In Movie Channel provides Toyota a new and innovative opportunity to engage with our Kluger target audience and delivers on our core campaign sentiment in an innovative and creative way.”
“We want families to be able to relax and enjoy these movies together, whether that’s on the couch, outside the home or even, safely, in the car,” Peter said.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 43 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020