Vietnam’s VTV3 picks up season two of “You Deserve It”
Munich – Vietnamese broadcaster VTV3 has secured rights to a second season of Red Arrow International’s You Deserve It. With season two of the game show premiering in late June, the first season of Vi ban xung dang (Because You Deserve It) has consistently been over VTV3’s channel average.
Created by Dick de Rijk – the mastermind behind Deal or no Deal – for ABC, You Deserve It is the first game show where a contestant plays for someone else – someone who deserves it.
Jamie I, Senior Sales Manager, Asia at Red Arrow International says: “You Deserve It is feel-good TV at its best – and the Vietnamese audience loves it. I´m absolutely delighted that season two is now under way.”
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020