SingTel mio TV partners Local Measure for World Cup coverage
Singapore – Local Measure announced on June 12 its partnership with SingTel mio TV. With this partnership, Singapore football fans will benefit from an enhanced viewing experience of the 2014 FIFA World Cup tournament through mobile devices.
SingTel will use Local Measure to gather aggregated location-based data from social media platforms, from fans inside the stadiums, to feed rich and interactive social content, to viewers. This will provide viewers with a fully immersive World Cup experience, all via their second-screen viewing on mobile devices.
Anurag Dahiya, Head of Content at SingTel mio TV said “We are delighted to partner with Local Measure to deliver authenticity and bring Brazil’s excitement of the 2014 FIFA World Cup tournament to our viewers. SingTel is committed to deliver a world-first experience of the 2014 FIFA World Cup to Singaporean fans by integrating social media in our coverage”.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 74 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 54 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020