ITV Studios Nordic to produce formats for Finland, Denmark and Norway
YLE in Finland has commissioned The Big Reunion (8 x 60’ + 1 x 90’). The entertainment format from ITV Studios division Potato reunites chart-topping pop groups in an unmissable TV event. The series delves into the lives of former pop bands, exploring what happened after they slipped out of the charts and bringing them back together. Each band will go through an intense training period before they step back onto the stage to perform once again in front of thousands of fans.
Norway’s NRK has commissioned ITV Studios’ hidden camera magic show Tricked (8 x 30’). Tricked is presented by a mystery magician about to conjure up some mischief, as unsuspecting celebrities and members of the public alike get tricked by his special brand of hidden camera magic.
TV2 in Denmark has commissioned a local version of ITV Studios-owned indie The Garden’s ground breaking medical observational documentary series, Keeping The Nation Alive. Keeping Denmark Alive is an eight episode series. Meanwhile, TV Norge has re-commissioned Keeping Norway Alive for a second series of eight episodes, after the first series attracted an average share of 17%, 55% above the slot average. In Keeping The Nation Alive, personal stories and real life situations are combined to provide a remarkable behind-the-scenes snapshot of 24-hours in the nation’s healthcare system. The format has now been produced in five territories.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,291 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 85 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020