Paris – In advance of the World Cup, Eutelsat Communications has taken a new step in deploying across its entire fleet a homogenous monitoring system designed to deliver broadcasters the highest level of service availability.
Working in collaboration with Siemens Convergence Creators, Eutelsat has completed the upgrade of its ground station in Mexico City with Siemens CVC’s SIECAMS that is equipped for Carrier ID as well as interference localisation functionality. The Mexico City ground station is the Eutelsat Americas operations centre managing three Eutelsat satellites that together provide full coverage of the Americas, including Brazil.
Carrier ID is a technology developed to guarantee immediate identification of the source of satellite signals by creating unique identification numbers in each carrier that can be reliably detected and recognised. By accelerating the identification of unauthorised and inaccurately configured transmissions, Carrier ID represents a significant measure towards further improving signal integrity.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020