Singapore, 5 June 2014 – In the next episode of CNBC Meets, presenter Tania Bryer travels to Hong Kong to sit down with one of Asia’s most successful businesswomen, Sung-Joo Kim, Chief Visionary Officer and Chairperson of luxury fashion brand MCM Holdings AG and Sungjoo Group.
The 30-minute interview will premiere in Asia Pacific on June 7 at 5pm (SIN/HK) and excerpts will be available online. The programme will also air on CNBC’s network in Europe, Middle East and Africa and on CNBC World in the U.S.
Sung-Joo Kim and Tania Bryer
In the programme, Sung-Joo reveals to Tania the challenges of growing up in a male dominated culture in her native South Korea. She tells Tania how she had to overcome both her parent’s disapproval to study in the US and being disinherited to realise her dreams of becoming an independent successful businesswoman.
Sung-Joo’s inspiring path to success was not without personal and financial hardships and it is this incredible story that she tells to Tania.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020