Singapore, 5 June 2014 – In the next episode of CNBC Meets, presenter Tania Bryer travels to Hong Kong to sit down with one of Asia’s most successful businesswomen, Sung-Joo Kim, Chief Visionary Officer and Chairperson of luxury fashion brand MCM Holdings AG and Sungjoo Group.
The 30-minute interview will premiere in Asia Pacific on June 7 at 5pm (SIN/HK) and excerpts will be available online. The programme will also air on CNBC’s network in Europe, Middle East and Africa and on CNBC World in the U.S.
Sung-Joo Kim and Tania Bryer
In the programme, Sung-Joo reveals to Tania the challenges of growing up in a male dominated culture in her native South Korea. She tells Tania how she had to overcome both her parent’s disapproval to study in the US and being disinherited to realise her dreams of becoming an independent successful businesswoman.
Sung-Joo’s inspiring path to success was not without personal and financial hardships and it is this incredible story that she tells to Tania.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020