Cineflix Rights to premiere more than 70 hours of new content at NATPE Europe
Cineflix Rights, one of the UK’s independent television content distributors, is premiering more than 70 hours of new content from Cineflix Productions and third party producers in its NATPE Prague slate.
Last Seen Alive (6 x 60’, Cineflix Productions), which charts the emotional and action-packed journeys of 12 families-turned-detectives as they chase down leads, interview potential witnesses, and travel cross-country in the hope of reuniting with their recently missing relatives, is already a proven success in the U.S., premiering earlier this month with high ratings on Investigation Discovery.
Celebrity Damage Control (26 x 60’, CMJ Productions) takes a closer look at Hollywood’s most notorious celebrity crime scandals and finds out how the celebrities somehow managed to survive the upheaval. Celebrity Legacies (26 x 60’, CMJ Productions) reveals how wealthy some of Hollywood’s biggest stars actually were when they met their demise, who tried to lay claim to their inheritance, and who finally got it. Both series are premiering on U.S. network Reelz this summer.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020