Singapore – Ahead of this month’s CommunicAsia in Singapore, Exset announced on June 10 that One TV in Cambodia has selected DMS 2.0 to power value-add services across it digital terrestrial TV network.
One TV is a joint project of the international GS Group and its Cambodian partner the Royal Group. One TV has been operating in Cambodia since September 2012 and has covered more than 70 percent of the country (Phnom Penh, Banteay Meanchey, Kompong Thom, Kampong Cham, Svay Rieng, Pursat, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville and Battambang provinces). The operator carries 80 channels, partly its own and partly from across Asia and further afield.
Exset’s DMS 2.0 has now been installed with services beginning shortly. This allows One TV to rollout services above and beyond television channels. Using DMS-ready set-top boxes from HDT (Hyundai), One TV will initially offer an onscreen home page that acts as a TV portal to information services including sport and wider news as well as One TV promotional offerings.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020