Seven wins court case against Ten over veteran programmer
Seven Network has been successful in defending Network Ten’s actions against the company over John Stephens.
The Supreme Court dismissed Ten’s application for an injunction to prevent Stephens continuing to work for Seven on May 29.
The court found that Stephens did not breach an agreement, and accordingly that Seven did not induce Stephens to breach that agreement as Ten had claimed.
Ten’s claims were dismissed. The Court specifically said that it did not take Ten’s “extraordinary” attempt to in effect purchase an injunction into account.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020