Nominees for the 41st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards announced
New York – The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) announced the nominees for the 41st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards on May 1.
This year, CBS scored 60 nominations, the most of the other networks. Its drama series The Young and the Restless led the nominations tally with 26, including for Outstanding Drama Series. Syndicated and PBS follow behind with 52 and 44 nominations respectively.
Other networks who also earned double digit nominations include Nickelodeon, ABC and Hub Network. Nickelodeon scored three out of four nomination placements in the Outstanding Pre-School Children’s’ Series with Dino Dan, The Fresh Beat Band and Yo Gabba Gabba!.
This year, digital platforms like TOLN.com, YouTube and Blueworld.tv also scored nominations of 11, six and one respectively with TOLN.com’s One Life to Live nominated in the Outstanding Drama Series category and YouTube’s Tainted Dreams nominated in the Outstanding New Approaches – Drama Series category.
The Daytime Emmy Awards recognise outstanding achievement in all fields of daytime television production and are presented to individuals and programs broadcast from 2am-6pm during the 2013 calendar year. This year’s gala will be held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on June 22, 2014.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,209 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020