The contemporary telenovela Tangled Hearts, which Globo is taking to LA Screenings 2014, has just been licensed to the channel Enduteinment TV, in Mongolia. The country is the fourth market to license the telenovela, which will be shown in “voiceover” in Mongolian. Tangled Hearts is set to debut in June in the country and will be shown on pay-TV. Enduteinment TV has already licensed the global phenomenon Brazil Avenue, and is now placing its bets on the power of this narrative about six young people from different worlds and with different personalities who all, despite their differences, seek love and happiness.
Tangled Hearts was aired in Brazil during Globo’s access primetime and reached the mark of 28 rating points and a 51 percent share, reaching 23 million viewers per day.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020