The contemporary telenovela Tangled Hearts, which Globo is taking to LA Screenings 2014, has just been licensed to the channel Enduteinment TV, in Mongolia. The country is the fourth market to license the telenovela, which will be shown in “voiceover” in Mongolian. Tangled Hearts is set to debut in June in the country and will be shown on pay-TV. Enduteinment TV has already licensed the global phenomenon Brazil Avenue, and is now placing its bets on the power of this narrative about six young people from different worlds and with different personalities who all, despite their differences, seek love and happiness.
Tangled Hearts was aired in Brazil during Globo’s access primetime and reached the mark of 28 rating points and a 51 percent share, reaching 23 million viewers per day.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020