ITV Studios secures international deals for “Big Star’s Little Star”
ITV Studios has signed its first international deals for 12 Yard’s primetime family entertainment format Big Star’s Little Star in Finland, Korea, Belgium and Ukraine.
SBS Discovery Television Oy in Finland has commissioned ITV Studios Nordic to produce an eight episode series, to air on TV5 in the autumn. Meanwhile, ITV Studios Global Entertainment has closed format deals in Korea, Belgium and Ukraine. Korean channel JTBC has commissioned a 20-episode local version of the series, to premiere this month. Belgium’s VTM has ordered a six episode series and Inter TV in Ukraine has commissioned a 10-episode series.
Big Star’s Little Star features surprising celebrity revelations, hilarious anecdotes and heart-warming moments as the country’s celebrities team up with their young children to win as much money as possible for charity. In the UK, the second series was watched by an average of 3.8 million viewers and an 18% share.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020