ITV Studios secures international deals for “Big Star’s Little Star”
ITV Studios has signed its first international deals for 12 Yard’s primetime family entertainment format Big Star’s Little Star in Finland, Korea, Belgium and Ukraine.
SBS Discovery Television Oy in Finland has commissioned ITV Studios Nordic to produce an eight episode series, to air on TV5 in the autumn. Meanwhile, ITV Studios Global Entertainment has closed format deals in Korea, Belgium and Ukraine. Korean channel JTBC has commissioned a 20-episode local version of the series, to premiere this month. Belgium’s VTM has ordered a six episode series and Inter TV in Ukraine has commissioned a 10-episode series.
Big Star’s Little Star features surprising celebrity revelations, hilarious anecdotes and heart-warming moments as the country’s celebrities team up with their young children to win as much money as possible for charity. In the UK, the second series was watched by an average of 3.8 million viewers and an 18% share.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020