Chinese Central Television (CCTV) has just renewed its partnership with Globo. CCTV is the largest national television channel in China, belonging to the Ministry of Radio, Television, and Film of China, and it will show the best of Brazilian football in its grid. The Chinese broadcaster renewed the transmission rights for three more years for the Brazilian League and the São Paulo State League, as well as the sports programmes FootBrazil Magazine and FootBrazil Highlights until 2016.
The São Paulo State League and Brazilian League already have fans around the world and are the main sports products licensed by Globo. They are distributed to more than 190 countries in multi-platforms, 100% in HD, for both the competitions. Globo invests in exclusive technologies to enhance every play in the transmissions of the “art of football”, and this is the experience that the Chinese will have with this new agreement.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020