FremantleMedia Asia appoints Regional Chief Operating Officer
FremantleMedia Asia announced on May 19 the appointment of FremantleMedia North America executive Michelle Landy to the newly-created role of Chief Operating Officer as the company steps up its investment in Asia.
Reporting to Managing Director Paul O’Hanlon, Landy joins FremantleMedia Asia with a decade’s experience with FremantleMedia across two continents. In her previous New York based role as SVP Legal & Business Affairs, she was responsible for a range of commercial deals and brand extension/licensing matters related to television, digital and lifestyle brands and properties. This included consumer products, technology (interactive/digital/new media), integrated marketing, sponsorship and promotions, live events and gaming, as well as original digital content, brand representations, acquisitions and new business ventures.
Born in Australia, Landy began her career as a lawyer, and worked at FremantleMedia in London before moving to the U.S. business. She has a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Monash University in Melbourne.
FremantleMedia Asia Managing Director Paul O’Hanlon said: “Michelle’s appointment enables our business to expand its ability to produce world-class programming and to provide best-in-class commercial solutions to our broad customer base.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 42 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020