FRED Media and African Business Channel ink three-year deal
Johannesburg, South Africa – Australian producer/distributor FRED Media has licensed over 30 hours of lifestyle and reality sport content to South Africa’s African Business Channel.
African Business Channel has secured a number of award winning titles including Supercar Showdown, The Ultimate Rider and Sandcastles, which will broadcast on their Ignition Channel and Home Channel.
Supercar Showdown: 2 series (19 x 30′), is an award winning format and highly entertaining reality sport series. 10 young up-and-coming racing drivers are pitted against each other in a series of competitions that test their mental and driving skills, all vying for the ultimate prize. In April 2012, Supercar Showdown was presented with the “Best Entertainment Platform” at the Festival of Media Global Awards in Switzerland.
Produced by WTFN Entertainment (Australia) and originally commissioned by Seven Network Australia, the series takes us into the lives of the drivers and follows their dreams of racing against their heroes.
The Ultimate Rider: 2 series (16 x 30’), also a WTFN Entertainment production, is another test of driver talent with an added element of danger that comes with strapping yourself onto a two-wheeled rocket. This competition is as much about fitness, courage and disciplined commitment to be the best, as it is about motorcycle riding talent.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 67 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020