Escapade Media secures Ambience Entertainment as investment partner
Sydney, Australia – Escapade Media has signed an equity partnership deal with Ambience Entertainment.
Ambience Entertainment is the production arm of Omnilab Media. “We are proud to be a partner of Escapade Media. Natalie, Anthony & Hamish are all highly respected executives who together bring a formidable presence to the industry,” said Matthew Street, managing Director of Omnilab Media and Ambience Entertainment.
Escapade Media is a newly formed company based in Sydney specialising in production, distribution and film/TV financing of premium content. This partnership sees Escapade Media supported by a leading entertainment and technology company.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 130 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020