Singapore – CNBC announced on May 29 a regional branded content partnership with DBS Bank around CNBC’s new series Asia Tomorrow. The new six-part series will launch on June 3 across CNBC’s TV and digital platforms, including a special report page at its website.
Asia Tomorrow will look at how emerging trends are bringing challenges to sustaining growth in Asia, and what these trends mean for investments. Following each segment, viewers will be redirected to the online special report page and asked a poll question on the topic or trend that was covered in that episode. Results of the poll will be posted on the online page and shared in the following week’s episode.
DBS Bank’s sponsorship of the series aims to highlight “game changers” that will impact economic and business growth across the region. The bank’s on-air sponsorship will include promos and news minutes that will run on CNBC Asia Pacific, highlighting important topics discussed in the series and encouraging viewers to tune-in. It will also include expert vignettes providing thought leadership on Asia via the bank’s DBS Asian Insights. The vignettes will feature DBS Bank executives such as its Chief Executive Officer, Piyush Gupta, and Chief Economist, David Carbon, sharing their thoughts on topics including Asia’s superpowers such as China and India, consumption growth in the region and Asia’s digital economy.
DBS Bank will also sponsor a special report page for Asia Tomorrow on CNBC.com, which will include full episodes from the series, poll analysis, and articles on the different emerging trends, their effect on the region and what these trends mean for policy makers and businesses.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020