Singapore – CNBC announced on May 29 a regional branded content partnership with DBS Bank around CNBC’s new series Asia Tomorrow. The new six-part series will launch on June 3 across CNBC’s TV and digital platforms, including a special report page at its website.
Asia Tomorrow will look at how emerging trends are bringing challenges to sustaining growth in Asia, and what these trends mean for investments. Following each segment, viewers will be redirected to the online special report page and asked a poll question on the topic or trend that was covered in that episode. Results of the poll will be posted on the online page and shared in the following week’s episode.
DBS Bank’s sponsorship of the series aims to highlight “game changers” that will impact economic and business growth across the region. The bank’s on-air sponsorship will include promos and news minutes that will run on CNBC Asia Pacific, highlighting important topics discussed in the series and encouraging viewers to tune-in. It will also include expert vignettes providing thought leadership on Asia via the bank’s DBS Asian Insights. The vignettes will feature DBS Bank executives such as its Chief Executive Officer, Piyush Gupta, and Chief Economist, David Carbon, sharing their thoughts on topics including Asia’s superpowers such as China and India, consumption growth in the region and Asia’s digital economy.
DBS Bank will also sponsor a special report page for Asia Tomorrow on CNBC.com, which will include full episodes from the series, poll analysis, and articles on the different emerging trends, their effect on the region and what these trends mean for policy makers and businesses.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020