“Brazil Avenue” is most watched programme in Argentina
Globo’s telenovela Brazil Avenue continues to make history in Argentina. Shown by Telefe, one of the largest free-to-air broadcasters in the country, its numbers have been increasingly impressive. On May 26, the saga of the young Nina was the most watched programme in the country, with an average of 24 rating points, beating out one of the country’s most popular programmes by 5 points. Globo’s telenovela has taken the lead several times in recent weeks.
Since Brazil Avenue’s debut in December, the public’s support has been so great that recently the show left its afternoon timeslot and started occupying Telefe’s primetime. And actors such as Adriana Esteves, Cauã Reymond, Vera Holtz, José de Abreu, and Daniel Rocha are featured on the covers of magazines such as Caras and participate in TV programmes and events in the country.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020