“Brazil Avenue” is most watched programme in Argentina
Globo’s telenovela Brazil Avenue continues to make history in Argentina. Shown by Telefe, one of the largest free-to-air broadcasters in the country, its numbers have been increasingly impressive. On May 26, the saga of the young Nina was the most watched programme in the country, with an average of 24 rating points, beating out one of the country’s most popular programmes by 5 points. Globo’s telenovela has taken the lead several times in recent weeks.
Since Brazil Avenue’s debut in December, the public’s support has been so great that recently the show left its afternoon timeslot and started occupying Telefe’s primetime. And actors such as Adriana Esteves, Cauã Reymond, Vera Holtz, José de Abreu, and Daniel Rocha are featured on the covers of magazines such as Caras and participate in TV programmes and events in the country.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020