“Brazil Avenue” is most watched programme in Argentina
Globo’s telenovela Brazil Avenue continues to make history in Argentina. Shown by Telefe, one of the largest free-to-air broadcasters in the country, its numbers have been increasingly impressive. On May 26, the saga of the young Nina was the most watched programme in the country, with an average of 24 rating points, beating out one of the country’s most popular programmes by 5 points. Globo’s telenovela has taken the lead several times in recent weeks.
Since Brazil Avenue’s debut in December, the public’s support has been so great that recently the show left its afternoon timeslot and started occupying Telefe’s primetime. And actors such as Adriana Esteves, Cauã Reymond, Vera Holtz, José de Abreu, and Daniel Rocha are featured on the covers of magazines such as Caras and participate in TV programmes and events in the country.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020