“Be Careful with My Heart” gains popularity in Malaysia and Vietnam
The Philippines’ number one daytime drama series Be Careful with My Heart is now a certified Southeast Asian phenomenon in two countries as it continues to captivate viewers from Malaysia and Vietnam with its light, feel good love story.
The family series currently enjoys an average of 1.6 million viewers in Malaysia everyday via Media Prima, which is considerably high for a foreign content airing on Malaysian free TV.
Be Careful with My Heart
Just like Filipinos, Malaysians would share their thoughts to their social media accounts to express how much they adore the romance between nanny Maya (Jodi Sta.Maria) and her boss Sir Chief (Richard Yap). It created such a buzz online that Be Careful with My Heart landed in the top ten Twitter trending topics in Malaysia.
Malaysian viewers embrace the series because of its light but engaging plot. They find it unique and just full of good vibes since the story doesn’t have an antagonist unlike the usual soap operas on TV. They are also delighted with the sweetness and politeness of the characters.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 48 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020