Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Entertainment has announced that it has signed licences with CSC Media for season one of Peg + Cat (80 x 11’), season one of Wild Kratts (26 x 22’) and season three of Finding Stuff Out (13 x 30’). The combined deal brings over 75 half hours of new programming to the growing U.K. based broadcaster.
CSC plans on airing Peg + Cat on Tiny Pop, its channel for 3-7 year olds, while Wild Kratts and Finding Stuff Out will air on POP, aimed at children 4-9. CSC previously licensed the first two seasons of Finding Stuff Out (29 x 30’), now part of 9 Story’s portfolio with the company’s acquisition of CCI Kids’ family and children’s library last year.
Peg + Cat is an animated preschool series that follows an adorable spirited little girl, Peg, and her sidekick, Cat, as they encounter unexpected problems that require fun and creative solutions. In order to solve the problems, Peg and her Cat must add, subtract and apply basic arithmetic.
Peg + Cat
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 261 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 77 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021