Paris – Following the presentation at MIPTV of the new game show Run & Buzz (distributed by NeweN Distribution) with a simulation held on April 7 in the presence of numerous buyers, 11 countries have already confirmed their interest.
Options have already been laid down for the acquisition of the format in Turkey, Spain, the Netherlands and Flemish-speaking Belgium.
The U.S., Italy, Russia, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Greece are currently in talks.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020