MIPTV: PGS Entertainment secures broadcast deal for “Super 4”
Cannes – Kids programming distributor and brand manager PGS Entertainment has secured broadcast deals with Cartoon Network in Italy and Latin America for the new animated series Super 4. Inspired by Playmobil’s universe, Super 4 (52 x 11’) is produced by Method Animation and Morgen Studios, with France Télévisions as commissioning broadcaster. PGS represents the series in all territories.
“Playmobil is a brand that translates to fun in all languages and in all cultures,” said Philippe Soutter, president and co-founder of PGS Entertainment. “Cartoon Network is a great partner to us and this series is a perfect fit for their kids 5 to 9-year-old audience.”
Super 4 is a comedy-adventure series produced in CGI native 3D that features four key characters: Alex the Knight, Ruby the Pirate, Agent Gene, Twinkle the Fairy. Together, they travel through five extraordinary islands: Technopolis, Kingsland, Enchanted Island, Gunpowder Island and a Lost World. They move through their multi-transformable vehicle, Chameleon. Each episode is an incredible challenge. This series marks the first time the 40-year-old children’s brand has come to television.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020