Set up in 2013, 42 has a background in feature film production and ITVS GE will work closely with them as they move into television. They have several series already in development with broadcasters as well as close ties with the U.S. creative industries.
Ruth Clarke, Director of Acquisitions and Co-Productions, ITV Studios Global Entertainment, said: “We are delighted to be partnering with 42 to develop strong dramas for international distribution. Their track record in quality film production, coupled with their impressive on and off screen talent roster gives the company a real edge as they move into television and we look forward to working with them.”
Rory Aitken at 42 said: “We are thrilled to partner with ITV Studios Global Entertainment to create high end dramas with exceptional talent from both film and TV.”
42, owned and run by Rory Aitken, Ben Pugh, Josh Varney and Kate Buckley, boasts a roster of high profile actors including: Michael Caine, Rhys Ifans, Rupert Friend, Christopher Lee, Nicholas Hoult, Ben Drew, Emily Mortimer, Tom Hollander, Jonny Lee Miller, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Tom Mison, Ed Skrein, and Sam Keeley.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.8k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020