FIC Asia expands roles of Joon Lee and Simeon Dawes
Joon Lee, Executive Vice President of Content & Communications for Asia Pacific and the Middle East, who currently oversees all channels, content and marketing across the region, will now take on the additional role of Managing Director of the Hong Kong and Southeast Asia business with full P&L responsibility. This includes the countries of Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. FIC has offices and territory heads in each of these countries, all of whom will now report to Joon.
Simeon Dawes, Executive Vice President of Advertising Sales & Partnerships for Asia Pacific and the Middle East, will now also take on the role of Managing Director of the Middle East business with full P&L responsibility, with the region’s Dubai-based general manager reporting to him.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020