FIC Asia expands roles of Joon Lee and Simeon Dawes
Joon Lee, Executive Vice President of Content & Communications for Asia Pacific and the Middle East, who currently oversees all channels, content and marketing across the region, will now take on the additional role of Managing Director of the Hong Kong and Southeast Asia business with full P&L responsibility. This includes the countries of Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. FIC has offices and territory heads in each of these countries, all of whom will now report to Joon.
Simeon Dawes, Executive Vice President of Advertising Sales & Partnerships for Asia Pacific and the Middle East, will now also take on the role of Managing Director of the Middle East business with full P&L responsibility, with the region’s Dubai-based general manager reporting to him.
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 83 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 45 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020