Hong Kong/Singapore – Clozette Pte Ltd and StarWorld, FOX International Channels’ female entertainment channel, announced on April 16 their new partnership to collaborate on bringing cutting-edge original short-form production for use on on-air on StarWorld and on Clozette’s fashion social digital platform and its sister sites.
StarWorld is Asia’s entertainment channel for young, smart and sophisticated female viewers, featuring the latest Hollywood content that drive the biggest media buzz, including renowned drama series, fresh reality shows and major live events. Clozette is the online destination where fashion and beauty content converge with commerce to engage with stylish, savvy and connected community. With both StarWorld and Clozette’s established footprints in Asia and extensive knowledge of content consumption behaviour across TV and digital platforms, the partnership will be mutually beneficial to help both brands expand their presence across multiple platforms as well as add value to their respective fans.
Through the partnership, Clozette users can look forward to catching StarWorld’s StyleSetter series on www.clozette.co, which explores upcoming local fashion trends, hottest venues in Asia, as well as sought-after style & beauty tips featuring celebrities and local experts in the creative form of short clips. Both parties will also work together on co-promotions such as contests and exclusive benefits for Clozette and StarWorld fans. Selected ‘Clozette Ambassadors’ who have prominent online presence and social following may even be invited to make special guest appearances on StyleSetter. There are also talks for the collaboration to extend into partnerships with major fashion events in Asia. The partnership will rollout primarily in three key markets to start – Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 40 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 39 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020