Zodiak Rights secures more format deals for “Killer Karaoke”
Zodiak Rights, the international division of Zodiak Media, has licensed the format of Zodiak Media’s Killer Karaoke in Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon and Kazakhstan, which brings the total number of territories to air local versions to twenty-nine.
Highways International Productions is producing 13 x 60’ episodes of Killer Karaoke to air in Egypt, UAE and Lebanon. Filming recently commenced in Beirut and the first episodes will air in primetime slots in Egypt on AL HAYAH TV, UAE on ABU DHABI AL OULA and Lebanon on MTV. Zodiak has also inked an agreement with Kazakhstan’s NTK who are producing and broadcasting 12 x 60’ episodes of the hit format in a primetime slot.
Killer Karaoke has been a hit around the world with local versions produced in 29 territories in just 18 months. Commissions in 2013 included RTL5 (Holland), Muz-TV (Russia), Prima TV (Romania) Zee Tamizh (India), MCOT (Thailand), BHD Co., Ltd (Vietnam) Hang Meas HDTV (Cambodia) and TV5 in the Philippines.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 397 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 305 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020