A new television series featuring Australian wildlife expert, Tim Faulkner, has been acquired by Thai pay-TV channel, TrueVisions. The Wild Life of Tim Faulkner is a 10 x 30’ series produced by Australian production company Ziggy Entertainment (a WTFN Subsidiary) and distributed by Fred Media.
Tim Faulkner is the Operations Manager at the world-famous Australian Reptile Park and is a committed conservationist and leader in the battle to save the ferocious Tasmanian Devil from extinction. He is already well-known to television audiences around the world as the wild life expert on the hit animal series Bondi Vet.
FRED General Manager, Michael Aldrich said: “It’s an exciting time for us. Tim has appeared in a number of our shows as a wildlife expert and the feedback from audiences has always been fantastic.”
“It was only a matter of time before we found the right series for him and we are encouraged by the positive response we have had from broadcasters so far.”
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020