MIPTV: â€‹FremantleMedia to distribute Lindsay Lohan doc
London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) has completed a distribution deal with OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network for the worldwide distribution rights (excluding North America) to Lindsay. The exclusive and highly anticipated eight-part documentary series follows movie star and media sensation Lindsay Lohan on her journey through recovery following a very public period of crisis. Directed by Emmy-nominated filmmaker Amy Rice (By The People: The Election of Barack Obama), the series will launch at this year’s MIPTV.
Premiering on OWN on March 9 in the U.S., the show will provide audiences with unprecedented access to Lohan’s life. Having had her career and personal life sidelined by her public struggles, Lohan is strikingly candid about her situation and is more determined than ever to get back on her feet.
In this honest, no-holds-barred account, viewers will see an intimate, unflinching look into the life of one of the world’s most sought-after celebrities. Cameras follow Lohan as she returns to New York, reunites with friends and family, and attempts to build a new life. As she works to stay on track amid the demands (and pitfalls) of fame, she opens up as never before, discussing everything from her emotional recovery process to her exhausting run-ins with the paparazzi.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 111 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020