London – Kristen Finney has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Worldwide Pay Television and Subscription on Demand (SVOD) for Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution, effective immediately. The announcement was made on March 10 by Gina Brogi, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Pay Television and SVOD.
In her new position, Finney will work to expand the studio’s extensive SVOD business globally. She will continue to be responsible for licensing the studio’s film and television product to pay television services and SVOD platforms to multiple territories worldwide, including the U.K., Germany, Italy, Asia, India and Australia and across Central and Eastern Europe. Finney is based in the company’s Los Angeles headquarters and will continue to report to Brogi.
Regarding the announcement Brogi said, “Kristen has been a tremendous asset to our team. She is a skilled negotiator who has concluded some of our largest and most complicated Pay and SVOD deals. Kristen’s achievements have significantly impacted the growth and success of our business. She’s a valued member of this organisation and we are pleased to recognise her accomplishments with this promotion.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020