Conde Nast Entertainment and Hulu have scored their first ever Emmy nominations, following the footsteps of Netflix, which broke new ground last year when it became the first internet streaming provider to enter the Emmy race for three of its original series (House of Cards, Arrested Development and Hemlock Grove), and taking home three wins, including Outstanding Directing for a Drama for House of Cards.
In the nominations for the 35th Annual Sports Emmy® Awards, announced on March 26 by the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS), Conde Nast Entertainment’s Casualties of the Gridiron earned a spot in the Documentary Series category, where it will compete with traditional TV outlets ESPN, HBO, the NFL Network and NBCSN. Hulu’s Behind the Mask was nominated under Outstanding New Approaches – Sports Programming, where it faces entries from other digital outlets (espnw.com, SI.com, togetherwemakefootball.com) and a lone cable channel (Fox Sports 1).
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020