Sony Pictures Television-owned AXN will begin providing a free, on-demand service for subscribers in Japan on April 1, called AXN Plus.
AXN Plus will allow users to enjoy overseas dramas anytime, anywhere. Subscribers can even catch up on episodes they have missed with full-series marathon broadcasts. The free service opens on April 1 through SKY Perfect TV! (including premium service) for AXN subscribers. AXN Plus is scheduled to expand the service to cable TV and other platforms’ subscribers as well.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020