Singapore / Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam – Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks Asia’s latest Asian entertainment channel, GEM, has launched in Vietnam with stellar drama productions and variety shows from South Korea, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, broadcast on an exclusive and first-run basis with Vietnamese voice-overs or subtitling. The channel is now available on HTVC Cable TV System of Television Media Service Company, a leading pay-TV operator in Vietnam.
Spanning period, contemporary, action, comedy, family and romance genres, GEM’s broad range of drama series showcase many that are already proven ratings hits in the territories of origin, such as China and Hong Kong’s å…°é™µçŽ‹ (Prince of Lan Ling), å¤±æ‹33å¤© (Love is Not Blind), æ¥šæ±‰äº‰é›„ (Battle Of The Conquerers), å«å…¥è±ªé—¨ (Marry Into the Purple), and ä»Šå¤œå¤©ä½¿é™ä¸´ (Angel Is Coming); South Korea’s Nail Shop Paris, Potato Star and Basketball; as well as Taiwan’s å¤§çº¢å¸½ä¸Žå°é‡Žç‹¼ (Big Red Riding Hood) and åŽŸæ¥æ˜¯ç¾Žç”· (Fabulous Boys).
GEM’s drama offerings are complemented by fun-filled variety programs that spotlight the latest entertainment buzz around popular celebrities and talent in the region, including South Korean series Star King and Barefoot Friends at launch.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020