Nominees for International Digital Emmys announced
New York – The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced the 2014 International Digital Emmy® Awards Nominees and Pioneer Prize recipient on February 24. The Emmys and the Pioneer Prize will be presented on April 7 at MIPTV in Cannes.
There are 12 nominees in 3 categories — Digital Program: Children & Young People; Digital Program: Fiction and Digital Program: Non-Fiction. These include “Real Escape Game TV” by Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. in Japan for Digital Program: Fiction, and “WomenTalk TV” by WomentalkTV Pte Ltd / House of Ou Studios Pte Ltd in Singapore for Digital Program: Non-Fiction.
The International Academy will present the 2014 Pioneer Prize to YouTube for its innovative contributions to the field of digital entertainment. Alex Carloss, Head of Entertainment, will accept on behalf of his company. YouTube is currently localised in 61 countries across 61 languages. 80 percent of its traffic comes from outside the U.S.
“This year’s nominated programs represent every inhabited continent on earth,” said International Academy President & CEO, Bruce L. Paisner. “How fitting that we are presenting our 2014 Pioneer Prize to YouTube, a major agent of growth and distribution of digital content throughout the world since its creation in 2005.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020