MIPTV: MIP Digital Fronts confirms Maker Studios as founding partner
Paris – MIPTV has announced that Maker Studios, a next-generation media and technology company providing online video content for millennials, is a founding partner of the MIP Digital Fronts. Ynon Kreiz, Executive Chairman of Maker Studios, will deliver a keynote address on April 8 as part of MIPTV’s Media Mastermind Keynote Series.
Organised by Reed MIDEM, the 51st annual MIPTV takes place April 7-10, 2014 in Cannes, France. The MIP Digital Fronts will be held on April 9 & 10 in the Palais des Festivals.
Ynon Kreiz, Executive Chairman of Maker Studios
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020