New Zealand’s TV3 and FOUR television shows are now available on more devices than ever before with MediaWorks launch of 3NOW on February 17.
3NOW is MediaWorks’ new video on demand service for mobile and tablet (iOS and Android) and on Samsung televisions. TV3’s online catch-up service has been rebranded as 3NOW.
MediaWorks Director of Programming, Mark Caulton said: “We’re always looking for ways to enrich the viewing experience. We know our audience want to be able to watch their favourite shows on their iPhones, Android devices and tablets, and have access to a desktop online catch-up service. 3NOW delivers all of that, with more of our content than ever.”
MediaWorks Director of Interactive, Siobhan McKenna said she’s very proud of 3NOW’s features. “Audience expectation has been high so it’s especially good to get such a strong product to market,” she said. “When the content is so great, it’s important to ensure the user experience is largely ‘invisible’. It takes time and skill to make something appear simple and seamless. The Interactive team has done a fantastic job, and word of mouth through our testing period has been encouraging, with the beta version of the iOS App alone downloaded more than 50,000 times to date.”
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020