Cambridge, UK – Cambridge Imaging Systems’ flagship asset management system, Imagen, has been chosen by Endemol to manage and provide easy access to the vast catalogue of content across its many subsidiaries.
The tens of thousands of hours of content produced by these companies needed to be digitised, organised and accessible in order to keep up with growing trends in online video consumption. Staff needed to have easy access to the full catalogue from one portal, in order be as proactive as possible in growing revenue and increasing brand awareness through footage/programme sales and social media exposure.
Not only will Imagen stream the digitised video, Endemol will also use it to clip, annotate, share and deliver content to clients. Installed by broadcast integration specialists root6, the platform will promote digitisation efforts, working toward a fully available online catalogue for each subsidiary under the Endemol umbrella.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 227 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020