“Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey” premieres March 15, 2014
More than three decades after the debut of Cosmos: A Personal Voyage, Carl Sagan’s stunning and iconic exploration of the universe as revealed by science, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey sets off on a new voyage for the stars. This 13-part series, combining drama, fantasy and stunning natural reality, will bring to life never-before-told stories of the heroic quest for knowledge, transporting viewers to new worlds and across the universe for a vision of the cosmos on the grandest – and the smallest – scale.
Sagan’s original creative collaborators – executive producer/writer/director Ann Druyan and astronomer Steven Soter – have teamed up with Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy, American Dad) to conceive this 13-part series that will serve as a successor to the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning original series.
Executive producer/writer/director Ann Druyan and host Neil deGrasse Tyson at the Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey press conference in Singapore. Photos by National Geographic Channel.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020