Singapore/London – The BBC is re-launching one of its most watched shows in February 2014. The Travel Show (formerly known as Fast:track) will air every weekend on BBC World News TV from February 15 with a host of new faces.
Lead presenter, Rajan Datar, will be joined by a new team based around the world who will report on the latest travel trends and must-see destinations. Christa Larwood is a Sydney-based travel-writer and TV presenter; London-based Ade Adepitan is a Paralympian and Gold Medallist; Carmen Roberts lives in Tokyo and has reported from more than 70 countries; and Henry Golding lives in Kuala Lumpur and has already made a name for himself as a TV travel presenter in Asia.
Henry Golding, one of the presenters of The Travel Show
The Travel Show will build on the success of the BBC’s Fast:Track, which has been a source of expertise, information and advice for travellers across the globe.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020