Los Angeles – Saban’s Power Rangers Super Megaforce just launched February 15 on Nickelodeon, and Bandai is currently unveiling the full toy line for the season at New York Toy Fair.
Bandai is bringing the Power Rangers action from “show to shelf” with its new toy line which includes dozens of items from show-accurate role play toys to robust action figures to large-scale buildable robots, and much more. The collectible Legendary Ranger Keys (US$7.99 SRP per three pack), which unlock the powers of ALL past Rangers, are central to the new Bandai toy line. A quick flip function morphs the figures into unique keys that can be inserted into multiple Super Megaforce toys to unlock special features and powers. With over 60 different Ranger Keys to collect, this innovative toy enhances kids’ play with all new Power Rangers items in the role play and Zord Builder categories.
The Ranger Keys also offer digital action: using the Power Rangers Scanner app (available on both iOS and Android systems) on any smartphone or tablet, kids can scan any Ranger Key, morph themselves into that Power Ranger and tap, slash and battle villains on-screen.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020