â€‹Julien Dutronc joins â€‹Lightning International
Hong Kong – Lightning International announced on February 6 the appointment of Julien Dutronc as its new Director of TV Distribution, responsible for the regional sales and distribution of its bouquet of TV channels.
Dutronc joins from TV5 Monde where he managed channel distribution and affiliate sales and marketing for Asia for the past six years. At Lightning International he will be based in Hong Kong, and oversee the rollout of the company’s channels which include TRACE Sport Stars HD, TRACE Urban HD, and most recently the addition of MEZZO Live HD.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020