MIPCube Lab, the B2B international start-up competition for tech companies offering television and online video solutions, has opened its call for entries for the 2014 edition against a backdrop of double 2012 winner, Jiliion, being acquired by Dailymotion.
Tech companies from around the world have until February 15 to submit their pitches to be selected as one of the five MIPCube Lab finalists who will compete in a public pitch session to an international jury on April 7, during MIPTV in Cannes.
In the past, MIPCube Lab has provided an international platform for tech companies looking for international recognition and backing.
In 2012, Swiss developers Jilion won MIPCube Lab’s Most Promising Disruptive TV Start-Up and Vivendi’s Coup de Coeur prizes, for their SublimeVideo platform which distributes web videos with customised features. In December 2013, Jilion was acquired by Dailymotion.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 52 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021