MIPCube Lab, the B2B international start-up competition for tech companies offering television and online video solutions, has opened its call for entries for the 2014 edition against a backdrop of double 2012 winner, Jiliion, being acquired by Dailymotion.
Tech companies from around the world have until February 15 to submit their pitches to be selected as one of the five MIPCube Lab finalists who will compete in a public pitch session to an international jury on April 7, during MIPTV in Cannes.
In the past, MIPCube Lab has provided an international platform for tech companies looking for international recognition and backing.
In 2012, Swiss developers Jilion won MIPCube Lab’s Most Promising Disruptive TV Start-Up and Vivendi’s Coup de Coeur prizes, for their SublimeVideo platform which distributes web videos with customised features. In December 2013, Jilion was acquired by Dailymotion.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020