Steve Macallister, former President and Managing Director of BBC Worldwide’sSales and Distribution Division, will take up the position of CEO Zodiak Rights, the international distribution and rights exploitation arm of Zodiak Media from January 13th, 2014. He succeeds Matthew Frank who is stepping down.
Frank leaves the position after 20 years, having joined his brother’s fledgling indie RDF in 1994. Frank has since grown the division to be one of the leading and most successful distribution businesses in the independent industry. RDF Rights became Zodiak Rights in 2010 following the acquisition of RDF Media Group by Zodiak, and Frank’s departure follows that of his brother David Frank, former CEO Zodiak Media who was succeeded by Marc-Antoine d’Halluin in October 2013.
Marc-Antoine d’Halluin, CEO Zodiak Media, said:
“The scale of what Matthew has achieved over the last 20 years is remarkable, and I know he will be missed on both a professional and personal level and I wish him all the best. He leaves behind an incredibly successful and reputable business and I have every confidence that Steve will now take the company to its next phase”.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021