Miami, Florida (NATPE) – Cisneros Media Distribution (CMD), the global distributor of entertainment content of Cisneros Media, has announced an agreement with Playboy Plus Entertainment for the broadcast rights in Asia of Latin Angels Special and Inside Football.
Latin Angels Special and Inside Football will be broadcast by LifeStyle TV (LSTV), a 24/7 channel created by MATV and Playboy Plus Entertainment. The first men’s lifestyle TV channel, it has attracted significant interest across Asia Pacific as it expands its network of carriage deals. LSTV Channel offers men’s lifestyle programming on travel, cuisine, adventure and fashion.
“The deal with Playboy Plus Entertainment is a result of our focus on building an extensive catalogue of diverse content capable of fulfilling the needs of audiences in every region of the world, particularly in Asia, a strategic market where we have concentrated much of our efforts, spearheaded by Miguel Somoza, our Director of Sales and Business Development,” emphasised Cesar Diaz, Vice President of Cisneros Media Distribution, which has been distributing television programming for more than 35 years to over 100 countries and in more than 20 languages. “We are looking forward to continuing in providing Playboy Plus with quality programming that’s ideal for its target audience.”
Lanny Huang, General Manager, Asia Pacific of Playboy Plus Entertainment, said: “We are excited to work with Cisneros Media Distribution, one of Latin America’s largest programme suppliers. We have already received good response with our audience with Latin Angels and we are sure Inside Football works well with the coming World Cup event.”
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020