HISTORY launches in Ukraine and expands reach in Russia
Moscow – HISTORY® has launched in the Ukraine via DTH platform, Lybid, and has increased distribution in Russia with its launch on Beeline.
“We’re thrilled to have broken new ground in the Ukraine through our partnership with Lybid, and are looking forward to further expanding our reach across Russia in 2014,” said Dean Possenniskie, Managing Director, Europe, A+E Networks.
Ice Road Truckers
HISTORY takes viewers on a journey through the ages, connecting our modern world with its historical roots in a way that is relevant, entertaining, and often surprising.
The channel brings history to life; thrusting viewers into the action, and challenging perceptions of what history is.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020