Cisneros Media launches Cisneros Media Distribution
NATPE 2014, to be held at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach from January 27 through the 29th, where the newly established company will operate out of Suite 115 on the Tresor Tower’s 31st floor.
“We are thrilled with the coming on a new era for our programming distributor; it’s a natural progression as we evolve with the times, staying ‘in-tune’ with the advances in technology, the development of new platforms, the ever-growing need for content, and the transformation of the manner it is delivered.
Cisneros Media Distribution is determined to remain at the forefront of the entertainment industry as it builds on the sound foundation established by its predecessor, Venevision International, having a strong brand, an excellent reputation and a robust international client-base,” emphasized Jonathan Blum, President of Cisneros Media.
Formerly operating under Venevision International, the Miami-based distributor has been an industry leader for more than 35 years, amassing a vast catalogue exceeding 30,000 hours of television programming, which it has commercialised in more than 100 countries and 20 languages. As part of the Cisneros Media corporate division, CMD represents the products of Venevision Productions in the United States, and Venevision in Venezuela;in addition to promoting andcommercialising the catalogues of key independent producers from around the world.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 91 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 56 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 53 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020